Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED AGAIN.

I have discovered that now that the old computer is in working order, I can and did reinstall my photo editing software......It would not install on VISTA because it was not compatible.    I am glad that I didn't spend money on a new program.   I had been looking for a free program and I had found several, but I just didn't do it, mainly because I was too lazy to get around to it, but I had bookmarked the sites.   

All I had to do was transfer the pictures from my flash drive and install them on the HP XP and the picture of the tulips is one I had done with the Watercolor filter.   Maybe I will do some more and make a series; wait, what am I thinking, how much time will that entail??  

Maybe I will rethink that thought.

 

picturesbyclaudia 134

No comments:

Post a Comment