Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MY SISTER CALLED....

.....and she wanted to know if everything was OK? Why?? Because I hadn't posted in a while. I had to explain how boring and mundane my life is and nothing exciting has happened worth writing about.

Work has been so busy that I come home exhausted and I am just too damn tired to be witty. Thinking up wise ass remarked and witticisms sometimes is also exhausting at this time. But not tiring enough to give it a shot here.

I think I a ready for a mental health week, but I don't have that for my sick days......I guess you have to be "really" sick not mentally extinguished.....

Chuck has decided to retire and collect Social Security. The best thing about being over 62 is I can pull the pin and retire myself.......it is now entering my cranium with more frequency than ever before.....

I should have pulled that damn pin at the end of April so I could take the summer off.

No comments:

Post a Comment