Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WEDNESDAY

This has to be the funniest ad I have seen in a long time.  FREE RABBIT  I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes, I think I will take a screen shot so I will have it in case it is taken off the Craigs list website.

I started this blog early this morning and stupidly erased it.   I tried to resurrect  it to but was unable to do so.

Yesterday we went antiquing and our first stop was  KNITTING MILL ANTIQUES we spent at least two hours and I do not know how much walking we did but my calves were sore last night.   That was cured with two Tylenol   I have not downloaded the pictures yet.   Actually, I am too lazy to get up and get them.

Then we were off to lunch at GREEN  LIFE GROCERIES    Even though it was summer and hot we all had soup. Mine was Tomato Zucchini Soup.    This grocery store reminds me of WHOLE FOODS MARKET which we have in Pittsburgh.

Our last stop was a upscale consignment but what there was mostly the dregs of summer clothing. We have returned from our adventure today, but that posting will be tomorrowDSC00117

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are relaxing, mentally, and that can be so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete