Sunday, November 25, 2012

COLD, SNOWY MORNING

I had the idea yesterday that I would like to go the PHIPPS CONSERVATORY WINTER FLOWER SHOW  BUT   it is blustery and snowing, I suppose it is the LAKE EFFECT SNOW from Lake Erie.    That is an annoyance each winter.   It will happen till Lake Erie freezes over,  last year it did not.

The photo shoot trip was cancelled due to the lack of sunlight.  I love the way the bright sun plays upon the flowers and decoration.   Perhaps I will go some morning during the week, but I need a relatively cloudless day.  

Fall seemed to have ended abruptly, and the leaves disappeared instantly as well.   So, I decide to stay at home and read and write on the blogs.   I have already started the laundry, so my day is not entirely wasted. I have another project in mind but I do not want to make any rash decisions and hurry into doing work.

1 comment:

  1. Very good not to make a rash decision when it comes to work. Sounds like that flower show would be neat to watch.

    ReplyDelete