Wednesday, April 8, 2020

WEDNESDAY 8 APRIL 2020

I am certainly tired of 2020 and so is the rest of the world I might certainly add.   I can't connect with them but I am sure they will agree

We have not been hit hard here in Western PA   My daughters theory is that in our area the mass transit is mediocre at best and most of the people drive themselves to work.  So, this could possible be one of the reasons.   

I live four miles from the hospital where I worked but there was no mass transit to get you there.   The second reason is that the shelter in place has been in effect for almost a month.  Only essential workers were to go and the rest of us stayed home.

Husband and I went to the grocery store early this morning.    Had essentials to buy, we were able to find toilet paper, and paper towels.    It was a one to a person deal.    The store was lacking in baked beans, flour, disinfecting hand wipes and gel for hand cleaning.    WE did wear our masks which was not difficult for me because I had been wearing face masks for 40 some year at work. 

My upcoming doctors appointment has been changed to a telephone visit but I still have to get blood work done before that.   I will do that this week.   CAn't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment