Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to work.


For all the new people whom I have met on Blogger this is a picture of me (center bottom row) and my sibs.
This was taken this summer at my sisters house (bottom left) She has a picnic every summer, because she is the one with the swimming pool.
It is surprising that a lot of sibs are estranged and fight with each. We actually all get along. I do not know how we do it, but I suspect that we each have similar beliefs and value systems. For a bunch of old farts (they are in their 50's and I will be 62 this month) we have good health or maybe it is the genes, or who knows. Possibly all the tea we drink. I have been drinking several cups of tea just about every day since I was in my teens; and so has my sibs.
They are top row Richard, Thomas, William, Kathleen, Claudia, Shawnna. (left to right)

2 comments:

  1. Great to see this picture again! Although there are only three of us sisters in my family, I think I'd rather chew off my own foot than fight with either of them. That would be disrespectful to our parents, and I know that none of us would ever do that to Mom and Dad!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice looking family! and wonderful you all get along!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete