Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BUSY


This is the main waterfall at Ohiopyle. I guess it is about 10 or 12 high. As you can see the leaves are sort of dull. Pretty soon they will be gone. I wonder how it would look covered with snow. I do have a Subaru......
Yesterday was a busy day, I worked for ten hours and then at seven o'clock I got called in for an emergency. There were already two rooms running and they needed a third. Got home about 9 and just wanted to go to sleep but was too tired, I just tossed and turned till about midnight. I really hate that, too tired to fall asleep.
Emily is still doing well in school. This week they are learning how to go shots. They will practice on each other. They will be giving each other flu shots. The pain will not be in vain. I do not remember giving each other shots in class. We gave them to the patients with our instructor present.
Not much going on in my life the past few days, guess it is dullsville.

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. Dullsville here too Claudia, sometimes that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that waterful is beautiful!! I always thought it would be neat to have a Subaru when we lived in Montana though I did like my van for driving in snow

    glad Emily is doing well with her classes; I know at some flu clinics here they'll use student nurses to help administer the shots

    betty

    ReplyDelete