Saturday, October 4, 2008

How do I?????

Now that I have somehow posted a quote two times, where do I go to delete one of them???

On second call today, and I got called in at 06:30. Somehow I knew I would get called and I was already up. Did an emergency Incision and drainage and a laparoscopic cholecystectomy. That mean that they did it through three little incisions, they both were really sick people.

The people you see as emergencies are really the most sickest of all our patients. One reason being, is that a lot of people do not believe in taking care of their health, or perhaps can not afford it. By the time they get to the hospital they have neglected what ever was wrong with them and they know they will not get any better so there they are at our doorstep, sicker than a dog and it presents many problems for those who take care of them.

Spent six hours working and am now home. Emily works at 5 and I will cook supper before she goes, we are all hungry.

I have decided that I need a picture for my BLOG. Emily took and few and I have to do a bit of editing. Actually, I have to download it to the computer first. Maybe I will do that today.

I have to figure how to get rid of one quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment