Saturday, October 4, 2008




Even though this photo is out of focus I had to share it. I was on the couch typing in this journal when I decided to get up and make a cup of tea. What did I find in my shoes. Two cat toy mice. Molly had been playing with them and I found one in each shoe. OH MOLLY!!!!!




I finally added my picture. I usually do not have my picture taken. I am behind the camera 99.9% of the time. I told Emily I needed a snapshot so she helped me but she said that Internet pictures should look like this:


Anonymous I guess is the trick. Boy, doesn't her hair look shiny? Emily is off to work. I do not know how much longer the jewelry stores will stay in business.....with money being tight and people losing their jobs, how much long will they be buying jewelry?? I guess it will be in business till after Christmas. She said she will get time or service and be eligible for unemployment. Who know.
For somewho's day off was today and I still worked, I am very tired on my Saturday. I actually feel like taking a nap/ Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

No comments:

Post a Comment