Thursday, December 31, 2009

LAST WORK DAY OF THE YEAR

Did not get the day off......today was a light schedule and a few fractures. I must add that my age is 63, so I am one of those old farts, but not one who intends to fracture any bones, when I could have sat at home. I guess it is because I see so many people who do go out and get injured and wonder what drives them to think it was a good idea????

Or any misfortune as a matter of fact......exactly what was it that seemed like it was a good idea. Case in point, the person who placed a firecracker in their rectum and proceeded to light the damned thing. EXACTLY, WHAT IN THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?

Or the guy who swallowed razor blades because his girlfriend broke up with him, she probably did that because she thought he was a fool.

Every once in awhile there is a list of stupid things that have been done. It is called the Darwin Awards. Guess I should Google that and see what is on the latest list.

Found it: http://www.darwinawards.com/ Some of these are so stupid it make the rest of us look like Mensa candidates.


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Claudia to you and yours. I am an old fart to but I have sense enough to stay in even if I am going stir crazy.

    ReplyDelete