Friday, June 25, 2010

FRIDAY

The Atlantic ocean looks quit blue today. In your imagination make the temperature about 95 F

My Live Writer program has ceased functioning. That happened after a download from MS. I could not find the download because I did not find the date.

Another computer mystery for me. So, I deleted the Windows Live Writer and downloaded and reinstalled it. But it is not working, on the error report that they prompt you to send to MS with the details it stated "catastrophic event" Now, what the hell does that mean? Well, it was a catastrophic event for me the damn program quit working. I did a system restore but that did not help at all. It did help in a way because after that download the computer was freezing and now it is thawed. Except for Live Writer.

Last evening we went out to dinner. I was not really hungry for a huge meal so I ordered two appetizers. One was a skewer of shrimp that were grilled and a portabella mushroom, which had been marinated. The next layer was goat cheese and then covered with roasted red peppers and then grilled. There was also a bit of pesto and a balsamic glaze. It was truly delicious.

Today we are going on a 4x4 ride on the beach, with a guide, to see the wild horses of the Outer Banks. I will be really irked if they aren't there. Take a hat, water and camera today and hope for the horses appearance.

1 comment: