Sunday, April 22, 2012

WEAPONRY AGAINST THE CROWS

 

DSC01076

 

DSC01077

The crow no longer jumps on the mirrors but he stands on the concrete and pecks at the tires,  I think he sees his reflection and the lizards and “snakes” do not come down on the ground.   Chuck changes the position of the reptiles daily.  

I think I need a large plastic alligator or two to put under the car.  This week I am going to visit my friend and he will have my garage to park the car in.   I hope the crow will forget about the car, but I do not think that will be the case.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to suggest a cover for the car, but it's tedious to keep putting it on and taking it off. Perhaps a shotgun would be more appropriate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little critters on the car! We had that problem with cardinals, they were all over Doug's truck one year. We bought the yellow garden balloons with the big red eyes and tied them to the truck. The birds never came back. Good luck!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete