Sunday, May 20, 2012

VERIZON WIRELESS DROID PART 2

This is the second installment of my phone.    I had the damn thing plugged in to charge for 18 hours.   It did not get any higher than 70% and in the 30 minutes it took me to drive to the Verizon Store it was now down to  60%.

The salesman was very nice,  we can change the battery.   GREAT, but, no wait.   You can not change the battery, it is built in to the damned phone.   He ordered another replacement, which will take another 5 days.   I was not going to spend that again to get the second replacement. 

I just think I will have to keep my phone plugged in perpetually till the next replacement gets here.  Where is their quality control that they would not check this?    One thing I know for sure is that I will not get another smart phone that can not utilize a replaceable battery.

This is turning into a saga, and I am tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. So, the smart phone you have isn't so smart. I am to old fashioned. Won't even try one. I have a hard enough time using my cell phone that you buy minutes for. Thanks for the tip. I have used Pepcid before but hubby went to get it and decided I needed the last bottle of gaviscon. Hope it works.

    ReplyDelete