Sunday, April 14, 2013

UPDATE ON MY ACTIVITIES

 

After two weeks, and months before, of hard and intense work we had the house in tip top shape and listed. The house looks great and after five day we got a good offer. There is still a house inspection due and the closing is set for the end of May, I hope all goes well. 

The cats are still growling and hissing at times, but no blood has been drawn.  No fighting no biting and that is good.  We now have to start to pack and get ready for the move.

It makes me wonder how in the world our ancestors, a lot who seem to move all the time, did this with regularity.  I theorize they had much less stuff and it was a lot easier, plus a lot of them rented so they did not worry about selling a house and buying a new one.

Did they have realtors 100 years ago and how did one go about buying and selling a house at that time.  Where did they advertise?   I think I shall research this question and see what I can find.

Here’s hoping all goes smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all has gone well as for the sale of the house. Also continued luck with the cats.

    ReplyDelete