Thursday, February 15, 2018

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???

I have not been writing in my blog, and when I checked it I was really surprised that it has been almost a year and a half.   What have I been doing?    Did I run out of ideas, yes, somewhat.   Have I been lazy, yes a little. 

I read several postings and have noticed that a lot of people have not been writing too.   Am I pouring out my soul on Facebook.   Good grief no on that one.   I just do not know what happened.   I do, however, continue to write in my Genealogy Blog, mostly my discoveries  and how I can to whatever conclusion or non conclusion.  I wonder if I could get the blog published.   Just a thought.

My husbands cell phone is shot.   It started by turning itself off at random times.   He does not have his stuff backed up.  He went to get a new one and when the sales person took the card out to transfer the information it said it was corrupted.    We just viewed the pictures a few minutes before.  The sales guy put the card back and it was still corrupted in the old phone.   Husband was not pleased, he cancelled the sale.

We went home and I connected the phone to my computer and observed the files.  Most of the files I could not open, but one I did and there were his pictures.   I downloaded them pronto. 
Now the stupid battery in the husbands phone said it is "invalid"   What does that mean?   I had a idea to order a new battery.   Same model and everything matched, I put in the new battery and it again says invalid battery.   I see no way of getting his information from the old phone to the new, to be soon purchased, phone.  There goes his apps, along with passwords he did not remember, his contacts but not his pictures, which I may hold for ransom.




No comments:

Post a Comment