Tuesday, November 12, 2019

QUICK MORPH INTO WINTER

Yesterday was quite warm, in the low 60's actually.   A much arrival of a frigid cold front with all the warming of doom and gloom was about to be  fiercely upon us.   The weather forecasters act like the newest storm is Armageddon.   

Last night I could hear the wind howling and windows rattling .  Well, not too loudly because I fell asleep.  I woke up once last night and did not bother to look out the windows, I did not want to give myself something  to think about and lose precious sleep. 

Woke up at about 07:00 and turned on the radio to find there wasn't the expected one to two inches of snow.   Just snow on the grass, guess it was too warm from the previous day to stick.  Or it missed us, I am glad about that.

Tonight the temperature will drop precipitously and tomorrow be a butt freezing night.   The sky is now clear and blue so I suppose with the heat escaping to solar system or wherever  it goes that will happen.   Low of 13F or so they say.   Have to wait till tomorrow.

The bedroom over the garage is very cold but last summer the garage door was bent from some thing on the rails and we had to be a new one, this one is insulated.   It does feel a bit warmer in there, at lease I can't see the condensation of my breath anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment