Thursday, March 19, 2020

I WAS JUST THINKING

I am trapped like a rat in my house, along with millions of others who are also trapped in theirs too.

 We first heard of the Coronavirus back in December but it was a long way from here in China  It was nothing to worry about because a lot of flu and virus seem to arise in Asia or Africa.  There was nothing to worry about because it was so far away and really nothing unusual. 

But it kept on growing with lots of people dying, especially the older folks.   It seemed to be older people with preexisting condition.   Also wild critter place to shop was nothing like we have here, and the Chinese men did a lot of smoking so respiratory disease was nothing unusual.

Then something else happened, it started to spread to other Asian countries but that was a half a world away and the virus was something never seen before.   It was interesting but not something to worry about.

Then one morning it suddenly appeared in Iran and Italy.   That was really weird, but it still was nothing to worry about.   The number of cases, rate of infection and communicability was inexplicable.   I was starting to worry.  Then  it arrived in the USA in Seattle then followed by California, Boston and New York.   The weirdest thing they finally decided is you are communicable before you're symptomatic.   

Old people are dying and whoa  I am in that group.   Although my health is good and I went to the YMCA and did my cardio and core exercises.  I am still worried and worried about my husband and daughter and all of my other relatives.   I'm now getting REALLY worried.



2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that I presently live a semi-hermit's life here in the wilderness, and I've tried to ignore all the Coronavirus panic - - BUT, I am genuinely afraid to drive into town to buy supplies. The danger of being exposed to a Walmart filled with coughing, sneezing people REALLY upsets me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really is a scarey. I am beginning to wonder if this is the end of live as we know it.

      Delete