Thursday, March 19, 2020

THURSDAY

 In the world of health care the outlook is bad.   There are not enough of ICU beds and ventilators to cover the expected sick.  The virus grows exponentially.   This explains it right here. exponential distribution      For me the explanation was as clear as mud.  I wonder what branch of mathematics is used to explain this, but then I realized that it did not make sense to me.    The outlook is not good no matter what the formula says.

This will not be over in this month or the next or the one after that.   All the countries of the world seem to be royally screwed.  70,000 applied for unemployment, the retired as in trouble as well as the unemployed.  401k is a disaster for the retired as well as the people saving for retirement.   This will take year to recover and I am really feel the pain of my fellow man.

No comments:

Post a Comment