Thursday, October 2, 2008

FTP's


Yesterday I downloaded the FTP's and when I tried to view my files it did nothing. That was NOOOOOOOO big surprise there. So I deleted the program and may, possibly, install another. I think I am waiting in vain for the transfer, I just have a suspicion on that one.




Today I worked in the GI Lab. Some days in the GI Lab seem like Groundhog Day, I just do the same thing over and over again. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.


Tonight is Trivia night. We play in The Pub In The Park and have a good time. The owner (Billy Murray) quit selling food, because he could not keep a cook, or find one who was reliable. So we bring our food. There is a pizza/hoagie ship on the way so tonight I will pick up the order and be on my way.


The game goes like this. We have 5 or 6 teams and there are seven categories and each team writes down the answer they think is correct and make a final decision. One category is a throw away, and then you total the six left. And the one with the highest score wins, usually a bar Tshirt. The runner up gets a free drink. After 7 weeks, we get a trophy. It is like the Stanley Cup it never leaves and gets recycled. I have a picture somewhere. If I find it I will post it. The next week after the last game we have a party. Then we are on hiatus till after the Holidays.
I did add the pictures those are all the Trivia Players. I, as usual, am taking the picture. Guess that is all for now; I have to order the hoagies.

No comments:

Post a Comment