Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I DID NOT KNOW I HAD FTPS

So, Beth told me that my journal files were in my FTP. I did not know I had that nor did I know they existed. I downloaded the files and they cannot be opened. You have to download a reader (I am using Foxit Reader 2.3) It is either copying each and every word I have ever written or it is just spinning its proverbial wheels.



The little green installation bar is still flickering and it says copying.....for what that is worth. Only time will tell on this one. As soon as I figure out how to put my chums on my journal I will do do.



I also think a lot of people have not read the news, or I would have heard their lamentations by now. I can feel all of their agnst. I like to word angst. It is one of the good German words. Another I like is schadenfreude, which is getting pleasure out of someone elses misery or bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment