Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WHERE ARE ALL MY PEEPS GOING????

I have found a few of the journals of people I follow. I think setting up this new journal has taken my mind off of my malaise. I did figure out how to add a picture, play with gadgets, make a new favorite category for Blogspot, actually write to some people and read their new postings, and some of them found where I have gone. Also included was finding the spell check.....

Emily is back from school. This afternoon we are going to buy some folders. She will have quite a collection. So far she has done about six weeks of Nursing School and still likes it, she will find her niche in that profession. There are so many areas and diverse area with in the Nursing Profession. The jobs are widely varied and really can be so totally unrelated except for the taking care of people business.

1 comment:

  1. Claudia, although I'm officially "following" your blog, and getting updates on Google Reader, I'm not showing up on your list. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I AM reading!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete