Thursday, November 6, 2008

BACK HOME IN PA

Today was my last day.   Meetings started at 06:30.  After two classes a break was scheduled.   The classes after that dealt with pediatric hearts and office dental procedures, neither of which we do at our hospital; I decided to get on the road and head for home.

Forget stopping over night. I would have like to stop and poked around in Winchester Virgina I decided that I would like to go home more.   It was a seven hour drive and I got home before dark.   I am tired, but I love to sleep in my own bed.....Williamsburg 026

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it home safely, and I hope it was a successful seminar!

    There's no place like home, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous picture, there is no place like home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is very familiar. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is no place like home; glad you got home safe and sound :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete