Thursday, April 9, 2009

SPRING BREAK ALMOST OVER

Phipps2009 041Not that is was spring break in the traditional sense.   It was my spring break from working.  I got a lot of things done, that I would not have done on my one day off.    

I had a tooth removed, or extracted as they say in the profession.    It was a molar and part of a three unit bridge.   On the latest bite wing it showed some decay at the bottom of where the metal cap was located.    The whole story is that the tooth was non restorable.  I had a root canal years ago and the tooth had no pain, but still decayed.    My jaw now hurts, it looks OK, no swelling or redness, but the bone hurts.  I had this done on my week of just in case it did hurt I would not be at work.   The pain is alleviated with Motrin.

I have cleaned out my closet and made the donation to the Thrift Store, sorted thru some of my books.   I only got $15, I feel that somehow they should be worth more than  that.  My other choice would be to sell them on e-Bay, that would have involved time and effort on my part.   I could have donated them to the library where they would have been in the fund raiser for new  books.    I do not know what I will do with the next lode.  

I sorted out the two pantries and arranged them in some order that would put things alike together.   I was getting to the point that I had to buy things because I could not find them.

The only thing left to do is defrost the freezer, maybe I will save that for another day.  Tomorrow Emily and I are going to ROSS PARK MALL.   They have Nordstrom's, and Tiffany's to name a few.   We want to see what Tiffany’s have to offer…I suspect we will not buy anything at either……….But we will have lunch out. 

Trivia tonight and the drive there will be a bummer because the Penguins are playing their last scheduled game.  In hockey it seems that if you will one game you are in the Playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment