Friday, June 19, 2009

Sunny at Last

ter the downpours of yesterday, it is finally bright and sunny outside. There was a lot of damage but my house was OK. Tomorrow is to have strong storms again. I think we have reached the rain limit. It rained about 3 inches in a matter of about 2 hours.

Toe is healing. The only problem is it hurts when I wear shoes. That presents a real problem. A few years back when I had plantar fascititis I purchased a pair of UGLY Birkenstocks and wore them. I had to resurrect them and there is a lot of toe room, so I am good to go. I just hope nothing falls on my toes.

Tomorrow I am doing plastic surgery. It will be a long day because the surgeon is meticulous. When you are having plastic surgery you want a surgeon who is like that.

Emily is finishing up her first year of Nursing School. To me that year went fast, she assisted last evening at the graduation.

I would like to put pictures in my heading, sort of a collage, I need to figure out how to do that. Phipps2009 047

I like the bright yellow of the daffodils. This was taken at the Phipps Conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment