Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MODEM AND COMCAST

The modem arrived and it wasn’t via FedEx, it came UPS.    I did not arrive overnight either.   Chuck called them Monday and they said it would be here Tuesday.   At about 10 AM the brown truck arrived with the modem.  Emily installed it, she has not set up the security feature yet.     It really is much faster than the DSL.   At first I thought it was slow because of the old computer, but it is perking along just fine…

 

I think a lot of slowness is caused by its age, for instance, movies and TV programs are hard to watch.   It is a mystery to me, they will run, stop for a few seconds and then continue.

 

Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week.   I think I am going to like this schedule.   I have only one more event scheduled for this summer.    I am going to visit my fried, that will mean a road trip thru three states.    I can even use my GPS but I really know how to get to her house…..

 

Not much going on.   I wanted to go to my genealogy meeting but there was an implosion.  It was the original TURNPIKE BRIDGE  which was over the ALLEGHENY RIVER    The bridge was built in the 1950, it was part of the original expansion from Irwin to the Ohio line.  

1 comment:

  1. Let us know if you need more help. We are here to help! :)

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete