Sunday, November 14, 2010

ANOTHER ROAD TRIP....

I am working this week so I will not be going on the latest field trip to find decent housing.   I REALLY hope something is resolved on this trip.   The problem is you just can not go and look, there is a lack of available hotels that are vacant and you have to make a reservation in advance.

For me I can not up and go because of my work commitment, we are getting down to the wire on the housing.   I hope it is resolved this week.  

We got a table and five chairs at the thrift store, looks like walnut to me.   The cushions on the chairs are date and could be replaced.   You can go to the fabric store and use the present cloth as a template, take it over the seat and reinstall it on the chair.

We are all stressed here and I think at this time next month it will all be resolved......or so I am hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment