Thursday, June 2, 2011

GENEALOGY CONFERENCE TOMORROW

For the first time since April 14, 2011, I have to set my alarm clock tomorrow.    I thought I would perhaps miss working a bit, but strangely enough, I do not.  Actually, I wonder how I fit in working...

Tomorrow and Friday I am going to a Genealogy Conference, it is in Pittsburgh so I can stay at home and drive into the city.   This is Germany genealogy conference and since both of us have German backgrounds I hope it it interesting and I learn a lot.  

The only problem, as I see it, is the fact that the conference ends at 4 PM and I will get stuck in traffic leaving the city.   Why do they call it rush hour when you are moving at a snails page?

I have been at the kids and now I am home.   It is nice not to have anything on a schedule, just go day by day.    I really have things to do but I am not stressed.   I can go at the speed I want and if I decide not to, I do not have to....

2 comments:

  1. That is what is called " it is great to be retired." All I missed was a better pau check than what I get now from soc. sec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard the same about body part replacement but at 81, I feel like I should be able to tough it out.

    ReplyDelete