Friday, February 3, 2012

INTERESTING WEEK

 

This has been a very interesting week.  On Saturday night Lucy our cat vomited, which is not quite unusual in our pets.   Usually they will do that on the newest and lightest color rug.

Sunday she was refusing to eat or drink at all.  Monday off  to the vet for her.  The long and the short of it was the cat had a bowel obstruction due to a fur ball.   I am glad I did not have to observe that. 

The cat has surgery and we brought her home today.   She is wearing a Elizabethan collar and has to restrict her activity, no playing, running or stairs.    She has a special formula for awhile and I hope soon she decided to ear her food.   

Currently she is asleep on the couch.  She looks happy to be home and there went the Income Tax Refund.

3 comments:

  1. Pets come first, at least that is the way it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to get back to you before you left. Joe seems better and insists he is , but I would like to see him see a doctor. His voice is coming back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your kitty is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete