Thursday, June 28, 2012

TOO DAMNED HOT

 

I hate hot weather, anything higher than 75 is too hot for me.   Well, today it seems to have gotten to 96F.    A while back we lived in Fort Worth, TX and although I like the city, I hated the hot weather.  The AC went on about Easter and off about Thanksgiving.  

It is scheduled to be hot for the next ten days,   I will have to contact the person who scheduled this weather.

This is a busy weekend in Pittsburgh.  Tonight Jimmy Buffett is in town, tomorrow Kenny Chesney is in town and Saturday the Three Rivers Regatta will start and end on the 4th of July with a fireworks extravaganza.

I am not going into the city.  I guess that means I have gotten too old for all that excitement in one weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Join the crowd as far as getting to old to get to excited about the Big Names coming to town.

    ReplyDelete