Saturday, January 26, 2013

LAZY SATURDAY

I was just checking my blog list and realized that it had been a long time since I have posted.   I seem to be doing this a lot lately, and I am thinking I must have a very mundane life with nothing to post about.
Actually, I am at my daughters and it is so cold and all I feel like doing is curling up under the covers of a down comforter and vegetating.

It was so cold that the low pressure indicator on my dashboard came on, I needed gas so I went to the gas station.  Top fill your tires it now costs $1.00.   The procedure is to take off the caps before you put in the money because it only buys 3 minutes work of compressed air.

I could not find my tire pressure gave but there was one attached to the filling hose (for lack of something else to call it) that I could use.  The tire pressure on the front tires is to be thirty three and the back thirty two.  
All four of them appeared to be below thirty, so I had them filled in less than the three minutes.

The light went off within one minute of driving.  Now I am wondering if it was exactly accurate because it was about 5 degrees and the air in the tire would contract or compress with the decrease in temperature.   When I get home I want to check it again.   I suppose I could Google it and perhaps I will when we get back from seeing  THE HOBBITT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY


No comments:

Post a Comment