Thursday, February 27, 2014

MORE SNOW IS MORE THAN POSSIBLE

Since I am fixated on this unforgettable and much hated winter, I have heard the update on the radio this morning.    Even though the storm is still off the Western coast, and not yet formed, the prognostication is we may get a foot of snow and or ice.

Now, should I take my car out of the garage and put it in the driveway because that will give me less of the driveway to shovel, or is this fantasy thinking?   I think I will leave it in the garage because I can not reach the top of the Forester to get the snow off of the roof.   I will just take a Motrin before so my arms do not hurt when I shovel the load.


2 comments:

  1. We have had ice balls. Tiny little ice balls, Tues. Walked on the grass to get to the car. We have to park outside since no garage. Hope the Motrin worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sunny and about one in the afternoon and it is 2 below zero. We are supposed to get a high of 4 above. Whoop de do!!!!

    ReplyDelete