Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday 27 March 2020

Since I have no idea how long this will be I decided to date my blog posts.   The cases are escalating every day.   They are indeed doubling every two days.  Will it abate or is this the new normal?
I certainly hope not. Will it be a seasonal malady and everyone get vaccinations every year.  Will the anti vaccine people get this one.     Honestly, never in my life have I seen something spread around the world in such a little time.

Today I ventured out.  I drove to my daughters and gave her a gift bag of gloves, sani wipes, a few masks and some hand sanitizer.   I organized my closet and found these things that I had when my husband was sick with pneumonia.

Then on to the grocery store to purchase a few items including milk, potatoes and onions.  He wore a pair of gloves to push the cart and I wore one to grab things off the shelves.   The store was not crowded but I made a written list and left my phone in the car.   I used my credit card to pay for the groceries in order to avoid touching money.

There was not toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer or antimicrobial wipes.   Everything else seemed to be in order.   Alas, there were no donuts.   They are not making them at this time.  I am hoping that this Covid 19 will lessen with the hot summer and I think it will be a hot one.

No comments:

Post a Comment