Sunday, March 29, 2020

SUNDAY 29 MARCH 2020

I think that 2020 will  go down as the most unforgettable year, or the most hated.  Definitely the most hated.   As the sickness and body count continues we are still imprisoned in the house.    Brief parole for going to get groceries and medical appointments.  Glad we both are relatively healthy.

Today we ventured out because I for got the potatoes on Friday.    We also got cookies and toilet paper for my neighbor who was running low.   I shop at Sam's and Costco so I do have a supply.   I will never again question my buying in large packages.

The doctors have set up set up teleconferences and I guess that is good but not for certain things.   Especially pregnant women,  they need their vital signs and to listen to the fetal heart.   A lot of the routine exams have been cancelled.  I guess you could always call in your weight.

I think about how I hate being in my house and I think how all the people who are positive or sick were wishing they stayed in theirs.  On to week three.


No comments:

Post a Comment