Thursday, March 26, 2020


Thursday   It seems like forever being sequestered in the house.  Had to go out for a doctors appointment, one that could not be done via electronics.   No one but the patients is allowed in the office, so husband had to sit in his car.     I had to answer questions when I entered the door,  I thought it would be so easy for someone to lie about where they and been and if they had symptoms.  I walked up the steps to avoid any droplets that might have been there.

In the doctors office the chairs were placed six feet apart and I sat in the corner by myself.   The rest of the patients were sitting by them selves.   In and out in record time and everything looks good.  The doctors were wearing face mask, just in case. 

Next stop at the vet to get her Rx,  I had to call up to order it and then give my credit card number, and stand by the side door and they handed it out.  REminded me of a speakeasy sale, or how I thought it would be.   If you did not pick it up they would put it in a cooler with the pets name on Rx and you could just pick it up.

Last stop was the grocery store.   Had a few essentials to buy, mostly what was planned to be eaten this week.   Bread had all but disappeared but it was well supplied today.   Also  bought 4 bottles of wine.  I put them in my wine cellar, which is a 12 count box from the Wine store.

The stats on the progress of Covid 19 is just unbelievable.   Doubling every 2 to 3 days, just like the chart I posted a few days ago.   I am tired of listening to self appointed experts on everything giving medical facts.

I have been watching a lot of movies on Amazon Prime and Netflix.   Daughter is still working in the OR on cases that are emergencies and things that can not be delayed.  I only see this slowing down by June.   I also have a feeling that there  will be a lot of divorces and a baby boom when it is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment