Saturday, March 21, 2020

SATURDAY MARCH 21, 2020

Another day passed with no good pandemic news.    Had to have the furnace replaced and today was the day.   The new one is quiet and it heats up the house better.   It is touted to be 95% efficient and it is smaller than the old one.  Actually the old one was put in 1989 or 1990, so I can say it had a good run.     It is about 30 outside and going down to 24 tonight so it will get its test tonight.

I still feel like I am trapped like a rat.   Saw a few people out going for a walk, they pass each other on both sides of the street  keeping their distance.   Who knows what tomorrow will bring.   

The cases of coronavirus seem to be increasing and I see no sign of leveling off.   We have been isolated for seven days so I guess another week or two will show results, if there are any.  What I fear that this is going to be the new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment